Weyakin Designs, Visual Creation by Victoria Chapman

Monday, March 9, 2009

Think Green!

Today I was informed that my green velvte cloak has been featured in a lovely green St. Patick's day treasury on Etsy!

I Love to Dress Up for St. Patrick's Day by the lovely fleuriejewellery!

Thank you so much for featuring me in such a wonderful green collection.

Moss Faerie Unakite Necklace and Earring Set by Weyakin DesignsOn the topic of green, I've also added two new items this weekend, one of which is a green and pink Unakite necklace and earrings set. It's green and pink and full of spring! Made with copper accents and a beautiful copper leaf and twig toggle clasp, it's a great way to ring in the new season.

I don't know about you, but I'm ready to see some green now! I'm looking forward to melting snow and flowers coming out of the ground. I plan to start my seedlings indoors soon and can't wait to plant them outside in the coming months.

I hope you all have a fantastic start to your week!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on being in a treasury, and that is a Lovely necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo about the Treasury...
    I am ready for some green too..we had snow again yesterday and this morning...I really really want Spring to come..Anything at the temp of 60 or above would be great... Great Blog...Lovely shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the treasury, I love March for all the green. :)

    ReplyDelete