Weyakin Designs, Visual Creation by Victoria Chapman

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Birthday dinner and a new pretty shiny!

I've been quite busy the past several days and of course yesterday, because it was my birthday. My fiancé and I went out for dinner at a great local restaurant called Butterfly last night, which has a wonderful vegetarian menu full of soy/mushroom/wheat "meats" and great veggie maki sushi rolls. If you're ever in the Pioneer Valley of Massachusetts, you should be sure to try it out. And don't worry, if you're not into the veggie stuff, they have a regular menu too!

So, between work and dinner and everything else, I did manage to get a new listing up on my Etsy store yesterday. I've had several people tell me I should make more of the head chain circlets. Well, I took their advice and made a new one the other day. I plan to make many more soon! Have a look:

Purple Moon Goddess Circlet by Weyakin Designs
Purple Moon Goddess Head Chain Circlet

Definitely let me know what you think and what other sorts of designs you'd like to see me make.

Thanks so much! Now it's time to get back to work. I hope you all have a fantastic Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment