Weyakin Designs, Visual Creation by Victoria Chapman

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Birthday Sale! 10% OFF the whole shop and FREE gifts!

Hi Everyone! I just got home a little while ago from visiting family down in Connecticut. This week is my aunt's birthday and my birthday, so we all got together for a nice dinner. Plus, during the Pisces period (end of February through end of March), I know tons of other wonderful people who have birthdays as well. In honor of that, I decided to make my whole shop 10% off during my birthday week (mine is on Wednesday)! So, from now through next Sunday, everything in my shop is 10% OFF!

Plus, for the first 3 buyers, I'll give you a FREE gift! Can't beat that.

I will apply your discount as a refund in your PayPal account. Or if you pay by money order, I'll give you the actual total with the sale price to send.

Thanks everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment