Once waking up, I spent my morning taking photos, editing photos and listing new items on my Etsy store. I am now up to 92 items in my store, only 8 away from 100! I'm amazed that I've managed to make so many things. Of course, it wasn't all over night. I work full time and do many other things as well. All this crafting took place over the course of one and a half years. Some of it has sold in the process too, so I've really made well over 100 items, but seeing it shown on Etsy will be satisfying.
Now, on to some fun stuff... new items! Today I listed the following items:
- The Light of the Moon Mother Art Magnet
- Drowning in Ether Art Magnet
- Regal Amethyst Bracelet
- Floating Crystals Red and Black Bead Necklace
- Copper Droplets Filigree Earrings
- Golden Goddess Chandelier Earrings
Thanks for looking everyone! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!