Weyakin Designs, Visual Creation by Victoria Chapman

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Time to spread the love...

It's the middle of the night on Saturday and on these nights, I find myself most often slipping into the old habits of staying up late on the computer. I used to be a freelance contractor doing print and web design, so I found myself working all hours, including at 2 in the morning. Now, I work 9-5, still making websites, but with a more stable schedule. Even still, I can find myself slipping back into those old habits sometimes.

I have found a lot of really neat artisans and crafters by staying up late on the computer and I want to share some of them with you. Every day for at least the next week, I'd like to feature at least one seller I'm fond of.

Tonight, in the wee hours of Sunday morning, I will share with you one of my good online friends, who also was my very first Etsy purchase:

Tragic Stitches features horribly adorable hand crafted plush dolls and toys. Inspired by folk art and Gothic culture, Tragic Stitches' creator makes each doll lovingly by hand. I am the proud owner of a horribly cute Gothic Bunny Family, shown here:

Gothic Bunny Family by Tragic Stitches

You can find lots of horribly cute and wonderfully charming bunnies, bats, demons and dollies at www.tragicstitches.com

No comments:

Post a Comment