Weyakin Designs, Visual Creation by Victoria Chapman

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Heat packs galore! For your eyes, neck, back and more...

Hey, I made a rhyme in my title... look at that!

Yesterday and today I've listed several more herbal heat packs. I decided to start making packs that are specifically for your eyes. I find the herbal mixture is very relaxing to have over your eyes, especially with the warmth of microwaving the packs. If you can't fall asleep at night, this is a fantastic way to relax yourself! They can also be very helpful for relieving tired eyes and head pain, especially if you spend your day staring at a computer screen like me.

Celestial Eye Pillow by Weyakin  Designs

Along with eye pillows, I listed another shoulder and lower back sized heat pack. These packs are larger and great for the large aching parts of your body. Had a hard day standing all day at work? Put one of these guys on your lower back to relax when you get home.

Victorian Filigree Lower Back and Shoulder Heat Pack by Weyakin Designs

Thanks for looking! And as always, if you have any questions or special requests, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. As a plug, incase someone reading this is thinking "I don't know if they'd be all that awesome", I can say this:

    I've used them for loosening up my knee before exercising it (I'm rehabbing an injury), for relieving girly-cramps, for warming up on a cold day, and on my neck/shoulders to relax after a long day.

    I bought some for my parents and my inlaws for the holidays. Although those ones both get good use, my dad has been the most happy with using a big one on his lower back to ease the tightening he has leftover from a car accident a few years back. He says that sometimes he can use the heat pack instead of taking a Vicoden, and that's great.

    The scent is also incredibly relaxing. :-)

    ReplyDelete