Weyakin Designs, Visual Creation by Victoria Chapman

Monday, February 23, 2009

New Pretty Shinies and Two Treasuries!

Treasuries:
Today when I logged into Etsy, I had the pleasant surprise to see that I've been featured in two treasuries. The first one is by the lovely TheBeadedHeart. You can see her Treasury here: A Few of my Favorite Nuts Part 2

I was also informed by the wonderful blingforbowwow that I've been included in the treasury, Blues and Hues.

Go check out those treasuries and the wonderful people who made them! There are lots of great folks out there on Etsy.

New Jewelry:
This weekend, I also got around to making some new jewelry items, for your shopping or window shopping pleasure. And I had fun making them too!

Sea Faerie Earrings by Weyakin Deisgns
Sea Faerie, Dangle Silver Shell Cone Earrings with Shell Beads and Sun Charms


Shell Cameo Black Velvet and Lace Choker by Weyakin Designs
Lady of Grace, Black Velvet and Lace Victorian Choker with Shell Cameo and Gold Pearls

I've had these cameos hanging around for several years. I finally found some settings and I'm excited that I finally got to use one of them in this choker necklace!

Moon Faerie Dangle Australian Jasper Earrings by Weyakin Designs
Faerie Moon Cone Earrings with Green Australian Jasper, Dangle Hook Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment