Weyakin Designs, Visual Creation by Victoria Chapman

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate it today! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your families and/or friends. Reflect upon those things you are happy and thankful for. For me, it's a lot of things... my husband, my family, my friends, the many things in my life that make me happy.

And...I'm thankful for Tofurky and silly things found on the internet! Isn't it great that I found something that combines both? And it's even crafty as well. This website, Simulated Comic Product has instructions on how to disguise your faux-meat Thanksgiving dinner to look like a turkey...

Tofurky Disguised as a Turkey

I'm not sure I'll have time to dress up my Tofurky today, since I'll be driving all over creation to see our families, but if you do, why not give it a try? Let me know how it turns out. And have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment