Weyakin Designs, Visual Creation by Victoria Chapman

Friday, July 3, 2009

Molly the Cat Goes On a Laser Frenzy

My housemates and I have been taking care of a friend's cat and dog for a while. Having two little furry critters around has definitely created many amusements. Olive and Molly have been nice companions, even if they do shed all over the place! I just make sure they don't go in my craft room. LOL.

One day, I decided to pick up a couple of toys for the fur balls. For Molly (the cat), I got a little mouse shaped laser pointer. I found that I think I'm even more amused by it than she is. Here is a short video clip of Molly chasing the laser beam on the floor of our den.



Maybe if I'm lucky, next I'll have a video of Olive and Molly beating each other up. I must admit that seeing the animal equivalent of a wrestling match is a highlight of the evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment